INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DATA COLLECTED FROM THE INTERESTED PARTY
FOR THE TREATMENT:
pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
MOLLIFICIO MONTORFANO DI PARIETTI O. and D. snc (hereinafter the “Company” or the “Owner”), with registered office in VIA MILANO 21 – 25037 PONTOGLIO (BS) Italy and VAT number 04300840982, as data controller , informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (“GDPR”), regarding the processing of your personal data that will be carried out by the writer.
1. Type of data processed
The Company is the data controller of the personal data communicated by the User to the writer and include:
Company Name / Surname and Name, Tax Code and other identification numbers, Address, E-Mail Address
2. Purpose of the treatment
Data processing is carried out by the Company in carrying out its activities. In particular, the Data provided by the Data Subjects will be processed, with IT and non-IT tools, for the following purposes:
Commercial, accounting and tax obligations
- The lawfulness criterion for which the processing is possible is: The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject
- The basis of which is reflected in a legal basis: Norma Member State
- The lawfulness criterion for which processing is possible is: Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same
- The basis of which is reflected in a legal basis: Norma Unione
3. Processing methods
The Data will be processed by the Company with electronic and manual systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the interested party through technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of adequate security.
4. Data retention
The data provided by the interested party will be processed for a duration:
Start date: 01/01/2019
Duration criterion: Period determination criterion
Description of criterion: DATA PROCESSING IS ALLOWED FOR 10 YEARS TO FULFILL BOTH THE CIVIL AND FISCAL LAW AND IN ANY CASE, FOR A GREATER PROTECTION OF THE CUSTOMER, UNTIL A USA REVOCATION EXPRESSED IN WRITING.
5. Communication, dissemination and transfer of data
The Data will be processed, within the limits of what is necessary, by authorized personnel, adequately trained and trained, by the Data Controller as well as by the staff of third parties who provide services to the Data Controller and carry out data processing on behalf and on the instruction of the latter as responsible for the treatment.
In case of communication to third parties, the recipients may be:
- Recipient: Social security and welfare bodies, institutional bodies, economic public bodies, non-economic public bodies
- Recipient: Customers, carriers, shippers, agents, software users, professionals to whom we turn to fulfill their obligations.
- Recipient: Ministry of Economy and Finance
More generally, in carrying out their ordinary business activities, the Data may be communicated to subjects who carry out control, review and certification activities of the activities carried out by the Data Controller, consultants and freelancers in the context of tax, judicial and case of corporate transactions for which it is necessary to evaluate corporate assets, public bodies and administrations, as well as to subjects entitled by law to receive such information, Italian and foreign judicial authorities and other public authorities, for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations , or for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed and arising from the contractual relationship, including for the need for defense in court.
The collected data will not be transferred to non-EU countries
6. Profiling and / or automatic processing activities
The data collected will not be subject to profiling or automatic processing
7. Additional subjects connected to the treatment
Owner (s) and possible representative (s) in the EU:
- Name and surname of the owner: OMBRETTA PARIETTI
There is no co-owner for the treatment (s) in question
There is no provision for the appointment of a person responsible for the treatment (s) in question
There is no provision for the appointment of a DPO / RDP for the treatment (s) in question
8. What are the rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- oppose the processing (right to object);
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data;
- receive an electronic copy of the data concerning him as an interested party, when such data have been rendered in the context of the contract and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by sending a communication to:
Contact type: E-mail
When contacting us, the interested party must ensure that they include their name, email / postal address and / or telephone number (s) to be sure that their request can be handled correctly.